It has been announced that a Nuna pushchair has won a top design award
Awarded for ground-breaking design, the Nuna DEMI™ grow has won a coveted Red Dot: Best of the Best award for great design. Only 1% of products that are entered for this award achieve this distinction.
With its slogan Perfect for today. Ready for tomorrow, the DEMI™ grow is a single pushchair that can magically transform into a double. Ideal for twins or for children of different ages, the pushchair can be configured in different ways, as you can choose to put one child or two into the carrycot, pushchair seat or car seat on the chassis.
- 23 modes making for clever convertibility, in whichever way a family may grow. Simply add to DEMI grow as needed.
- Bassinet and sibling seat add-ons are the same size and quality as the originals, so twin riders get the same features.
- Compatibility with Nuna PIPA series car seats.
- Car seat adaptors included with pushchair purchase. Two sets (just in case of twins!).
- DEMI grow is easy to fold, turn the seat to the front or back and switch to carry cot or car seat modes.
- Nuna understands how families grow—so they made DEMI grow all-inclusive with the initial purchase including everything needed for baby #1, and more:
The Red Dot Awards
With roots dating back as far as 1955, these prestigious awards determine the best products created each year. In 2018, designers and manufacturers from 59 countries submitted more than 6,300 objects to the competition. True to the motto “In search of good design and innovation”, a jury comprising roughly 40 members assessed the products individually based on the original. The strict judging criteria, which include level of innovation, functionality, formal quality, ergonomics and durability, provide a frame of reference which the jurors then complement with their own expertise.
Read more about the Nuna DEMI™ grow here