A great way for a very small baby to travel safely
Luxury pushchair and car seat brand Nuna has introduced ARRA, – its first reclining car seat and one of the few lie-flat car seats on the market.
Rearward facing from birth, ARRA converts easily to a flat reclining seat with a 157° angle; the most ergonomic position for your baby.
Babies should lie flat as often as possible to promote a healthy spine and improved oxygen levels, so Nuna has developed ARRA to combine the safety of a car seat with the comfort of your baby’s own cot.
Both i-Size approved and equipped with a multi-height headrest alongside a removable fully body insert, ARRA is designed with all the little details in mind to ensure little ones are protected at all times. Designed to make life easier for parents, it’s fitted with a no-rethread harness and in just one simple click it can be transferred from a vehicle to a pushchair.
The ARRA pairs perfectly with all Nuna pushchairs and is available in Charcoal.
- Super comfortable for baby with premium i-Size protection Converts to a flat reclining seat – 157° angle – usable in the vehicle or on a pushchair
- Three recline positions, in both car seat and travel system modes
- Side impact protectionPatented Tailor tech™ memory foam within the removable infant insert headrest provides a custom fit
- Merino wool and TENCEL™ lyocell fiber is soft, naturally controls moisture and is environmentally friendly
- Lightweight design makes it easy to carryFive-second True lock™ base installation
- One-hand, 10 position headrest and harness system adjusts simultaneously and requires no re-threading of harness
- ISOFIX & coloured installation indicators
- Comes complete with an ISOFIX base
The ARRA can be used rearward facing from birth to 85cm, and is suitable from birth up to 13kg. It weighs 3.9kg