The award-winning Beaba Babycook has revolutionised infant feeding by offering parents a simple and speedy way to cook nourishing and undoubtedly delicious meals for hungry bubs and growing tots. Fast forward 30 years and Beaba’s mission to power parents through mealtimes continues.
Introducing the NEW Babycook Neo (RRP £160). Oozing with style and practability, this meal making machine is currently the ONLY baby food maker on the market with a glass bowl and a stainless-steel steam basket.
Proudly an eco-warrior, the Babycook Neo’s design means that it uses less energy than most kitchen appliances. Pair this with its easy-to-use four simple steps, and Beaba brings you the ultimate baby food maker.
And once your deliciously easy and nutritious meals are created you can also say bye, bye to a full washing up bowl as the Babycook Neoeliminates the need for additional pots, pans and bowls.
Parents can steam cook, blend, re-heat or defrost food into super smooth or chunky purées for their little ones. Importantly, the unique pulse-blend feature ensures that baby gets the correct consistency of food every step of their weaning journey.
The patented steam cooking system turns off automatically, so parents don’t have to worry about keeping a close eye on the cooking – winner, winner Beaba dinner!
Available in Midnight Blue and classic White, this ultimate Babycook is the ideal sous chef in the kitchen.
- Stainless steel tank with a wide opening for easy filling and cleaning
- Single one button design
- Double level, stainless steel blade
- Large glass bowl (1250ml)
- High quality, durable stainless steel steam basket
- Ergonomic handle, with one-handed open/close function
Babycook Neo’s energy saving facts:
- The materials used, such as the glass bowl, enable the reduction of CO2 emissions by 48%
- Cooking optimisation and mixing time, reduces energy by 45%
- Modulation power cooking reduces energy and water functioning by 50%
- The increased capacity of the steam basket can prepare 33% more ingredients
And once your meals are made:
Beaba has also introduced a new range of contemporary glass accessories to complement the Neo. BEABA’s Glass Conservation Jars (RRP: £15 for a pack of two, 150ml/250ml) are designed for freezing, storing and transporting meals for baby or indeed, the rest of the family. The airtight supple lids preserve flavor and they’re made from heat and thermal shock resistant glass. Visible graduation marks make measuring really easy too! Make and transport your meals in style with Beaba’s Babycook Neo and matching conservation jars.